The Quill Public Administration Services LLC offers several service packages for research administration consulting. Our staff combined has 25+ years experience in research administration across many industry platforms. Inclusive of international research collaboration. We offer Certified Research Administrators, as well as personnel who hold bachelor and graduate level degrees. Our staff have central office, departmental, and leadership training Our consulting service packages are customized based on the needs of the institution or client. There is no project too small for The QP. We understand the spark of research starts small and grows into a large flame. Because we aim to provide high level services for our clients we do not provide the executive package for proposals that do not have a 14 business day lead time to the sponsor due date. We also do not accept last minute submissions. We do provide an expedited review service for proposals that are built and complete with a less than 7 day turnaround. We also offer an a-la-carte service for budget building or document review that does not need a full proposal package.
Executive Proposal Development Package
- Included Unlimited Email Exchange
- Complete 1 to 1 preparation for your proposal for sponsor submission.
- This is a flat fee service and cost is per proposal which includes 70 hours of service. Over 70 hours will be charged an hourly fee.
- Service hours
- Expedited Pre Award Review
- Basic Document Preparation. This includes the budget and non-scientific administrative items.
- Post Award Projection and Reconciliation. Service Hours Package
- Compliance Monitoring Package. For in progress grants that need help with deliverables.
- Transfer Grants
- Prior Authorizations to sponsor preparation
- Budget and Scope Revisions
- Grant Close out
Research Administrator Training
Coming Fall 2022