Apostille is international legalization of your US documents that ensures acceptance for legal use in all countries that have signed the 1961 Hague Convention. Before contacting us please inquire here to ensure the country is participating in the convention. If your country is not participating in the convention you will need an appointment with your jurisdictional consulate or embassy. NYC cannot apostille those documents for you. We can still assist with certified document translation.
We offer door to door apostille services for several NYC metro area counties. We are available to notarize your documents to make this process simplified. Please note due to the current pandemic environment turnaround time in NYC for these services is 5-10 business days due to the offices not being open for regular business hours. Based on availability some may be able for a same day turn around.
To expedite your request we suggest using Vital Check for documents.
Should you need to visit in person for NYC residents
- Request a Birth or Death certificate: 125 Worth Street, New York, NY 10013. For NY State residents certificates are only being sent via mail (Vital Check) there is no in person service.
- Marriage Records: are currently only being processed by mail. The in person: address is 1 Centre Street, New York, NY 10007
- Good Conduct certificate: 1 Police Plaza, New York, N.Y. 10038
- US Citizenship and Immigration Services: 26 Federal Plaza, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10278
- New York State Department of State: 123 William Street, New York, NY 10038
Certified Document Translation
Some documents may require a translation before or after the Apostille, specifically for use with Citizenship & Immigration. Common documents that require USCIS translation are:
- Birth Certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Divorce Decrees
- Adoption Decrees
- Academic Transcripts
- Corporate Documents
- Letter of Reference
- Good Conduct
- Financial Statements
Translation services are available in over 90 languages and are priced per page. Most translations need 3-5 business days to process for accurate and clean documents. Expediting charge will be added for same or next day priority.